Saturday 4 July 2009

Well I haven't had any accidents since the last time I posted so that's good news, must have just drank more than usual or was having an off day!

My housemate came back yesterday and I decided to do the hoovering while he followed me with the camera, it wasn't easy and I was boiling hot from the hard work - I never used to hoover when I could walk, I can't stand it! After that we were debating where to go for some nice food and set off for Cardiff.

We parked in a multi storey car park and I wheeled myself to the pedestrian exit and the floor we'd chosen didn't have a lift so he had to guide me down the ramp to the next level where there was a lift. The lift had flickering lights so I think it was haunted haha! I had him push me to the place we wanted to eat, which was ages away, only to find out it was closed! By this point we were really hungry and would've eaten anything and a Portuguese restaurant nearby looked appetising. There was a high step in but I popped a wheelie and he pushed me in. Inside there was a higher level to be seated so he and one of the waiters had to carry my chair to a table with me still in it and then we ordered our meals.

The starters were reasonably priced and quite large so I was looking forward to my main which was slices of fillet in a port and honey sauce. It wasn't cheap and when it came it was 3 tiny, chewy, pieces of beef and a dish with deep-fried cauliflower, potatoes and very soft carrots and peas. I wasn't impressed but being British we just paid and left as soon as possible. The waiter helped carry me down and another diner offered to help with the step outside.

Today it's a dreary grey day, I thought it was going to be a nice weekend! Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you haven't had any more accidents Leah.

    so i saw your newest clips, the were really hot not all that sure which i liked more. i loved the shorts or skirt you are wearing in them for sure ^_^ damn it was very sexy and you bare foot made all the hotter ^_^. thanks for the latest clips Leah and have a awesome day.

    ReplyDelete