Sunday 26 July 2009

I tried to post on here from my mobile last night but I couldn't figure it out! Anyway, I got invited out with my housemate and his friends so took the offer up to get me out of the house. We arranged to meet his friends outside a shop in the area and one of the boys came and got us, jumped in the car and directed us... to the pathway to a field. Not what I expected at all! The path was rocky and it was dark so I put the flash on my phone and had a friend push me slowly. We got through the field and there were 2 tents pitched and a camp fire. Loads of people! I was wearing a skirt and vest so one of the boys got me a sleeping bag and another boy gave me his jacket.

I was worried about the whole toilet issue but one of my friends helped me - I shuffled to the edge of my seat and had him hold my legs up, bent, and got the catheter in so it drained onto the grass!

After a few hours I was chronically bored, it's hard to navigate a field in a wheelchair especially in the pitch black so I got pushed back to the car and my housemate followed behind with his friends. I dropped 2 off at home and 3 of us came back to mine where we quickly fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. well sounds like you did some 4x4'ing sunday lol, i hope you had a good time for most of the night.

    hope you had a good monday and tuesday ^_^ Leah

    ReplyDelete