Monday 13 July 2009

So we went for the Chinese, it wasn't anything special and I wasn't really satisfied as I wanted the carvery ha ha! Because it was a 2 hour drive there we pulled into a 24 hour Tesco on the way back home so I could use the toilet and pick up some snacks. Bruno is out in the cinema so we went to Cardiff Odeon (because of my disability whoever is with me gets in free!) to watch it and it was hilarious!

On Saturday my housemate sees his friend but he'd had a drink so I agreed to drive to pick his friend and girlfriend up and we all came back here. After a few hours they got a lift to one of the pubs. I don't like crowded places or drunk people so I stayed in and the boys returned Sunday about 2pm.

Before they came back I got up to have a wee and felt really off, I felt faint and got hot and sweaty quickly so I had a drink and quickly went back to bed. I didn't feel right when they arrived so I asked my housemate to bring me some breakfast in bed and got up but couldn't wait to get on the sofa. I'm not sure what was wrong with me!

The boys have discovered new occupants to one of the apartments and went up in their pants and so far have only returned to get some little red peppers from the fridge for some game boys like to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment