Tuesday 7 July 2009

Miserable weather AGAIN. I have put up with this changeable weather for far too long. Before my accident I was looking at places in Australia but to go there you need work skills or money behind you and I don't think they'd let a stripper in lol!

I was so bored last night I got myself together and took a trip to the 24 hour supermarket, picked up a basket and chose some easy to make meals and snacks. The lady at the desk helped me take it to the car and even put my wheelchair in the passenger seat for me! I ate some of it when I got in and had a mild headache, I don't usually get headaches so I did my Peristeen and went to bed.

At about 4am I was still trying to get in a good position and pulled one of my legs up towards my chest when I heard a noise. I knew straight away what it was and had to try and get out of bed making the least mess possible. I stripped the sheet and put it in the washing machine and wheeled into the bathroom and transferred onto my toilet chair and it was everywhere. I washed myself and my chair, it took ages, and filled a bucket with warm water, grabbed the spray bleach and went to the bedroom to clean anything else up. I was boiling after doing all that and still didn't feel quite well so after I sorted the bed out I got back in and had a little cry because I didn't feel well.

I was rudely awoken at 8am by my aunt phoning me. She knows I have trouble sleeping and certainly wouldn't be up at 8am so I wasn't happy. I kept the call short and went back to sleep for a bit.

I finally got up at 2pm, found some half clean towels and took myself for a shower. After that I picked up all the towels that were lying about and put them in the wash after taking the bedsheet from last night out and putting it on the sofa to dry.

1 comment:

  1. bummer you that a had a bad evening leah, and what pain to woken up like that. the days that followed were better ones ^_^

    ReplyDelete