Thursday 23 July 2009

I had a text off one of my friends on Tuesday about a burlesque night in a nightclub in Cardiff tonight so we decided to go. I transferred into bed and pulled on a pair of snake print wet look leggings, a white and black micro mini skirt and my black tight Armani t shirt then pulled my leg straight up and lay back to slowly wiggle and ease my left foot into a black platform stiletto pump, I had to sit up and force my fingers into the toe bit so I could ease my toes into their straight position before I did the shoe up around the ankle and started on my right foot. My right foot is more curled than the other so it took a lot more effort pushing and pulling my toes inside the tight shoe til they were all perfect. I then transferred into my chair, got myself together and wheeled to the car, opened the car door, put the brakes on and used my yellow banana board to get myself into the car and piece by piece brought the chair in behind me putting the wheels on the back seat and the wheelchair in the passenger seat. I picked my friend up and we drove to Cardiff.

On arrival my friend sorted my chair out for me and we went for a bag of chips then to the club. It was below street level and there was a lift down which the doormen helped us with and we went into the club. In the club there were stalls and free samples, I got my eyebrows threaded! There were topless men in bow-ties with trays of sweets and one kept coming up to me asking if I needed anything and if I did to ask him, then he got me to the front of the crowd for the stage shows and rubbed my back! Delicious!

At about 10 we went to the disabled toilets which were alright but didn't have the rail that pulls down so my friend helped me pull my clothes up and get back in the chair. We decided to leave at around half 11 so I dropped her home and parked in my parking spot, put my chair back together and got in my apartment and back on the sofa!

1 comment:

  1. loved the description you gave up in the first paragraph leah ^_^ very sexy and seem you had nice night all around hehe

    ReplyDelete