Sunday 19 July 2009

My housemate wanted a quiet weekend and his friend had work today so I decided to go with him wherever he may end up. We got hold of some friends and I drove us to a house and he gave me a piggy back in and straight up the stairs so I could use the toilet. He carried me back down when I was done and placed me on the sofa where one of the guys who I'd met before asked if I wanted my legs up. I said yes and he picked my legs up and put them on his lap.

After a while we all decided we wanted to get some party supplies so got hold of a guy who was in the middle of a party up a mountain. My housemate, me and 2 of the guys in the house decided to come too. One guy asked if I had feeling in my feet and I said no and he asked how I was driving so I explained the push/pull lever. When we got back I needed the toilet again and the guy who asked about my feet said he would carry me but I only trust my housemate so he took me and put me on the sofa after and I put my legs up again - this time it was the guy who asked about my feet. After a while he needed to get up and the other guy took his seat and I'm sure they were having a very subtle bitch fest over the seat because they both wanted to sit by me and look after my legs!

As time went by I decided I was tired and me and my housemate went home,

1 comment:

  1. sounds like they were having good time with those sexy legs of yours lol, but i am sure the attention gets a little annoying at times like that.

    hope you have a good monday ^_^

    ReplyDelete