Friday 10 July 2009

I was supposed to drive up to see my half sister yesterday, it's that much hard work with her that I have to go to HER cos she can't be bothered to get the train and just makes excuses. For most of last month she kept promising to come down then not answering her phone or making up stories and Monday i was going to drive down and she claimed to have a chest infection and yesterday she just didn't bother texting back. Today I text her as I had a job for her and said if you don't reply I'll give it to someone else and she claimed she text 3 times yesterday but I really don't believe her. She can reply when it comes to work but not when it comes to seeing her own sister!

I'm driving up to Tenby in a bit to pick up my housemate as he drove my old car up and sold it, then his parents want to have a Chinese but to be honest I've been fancying a Toby Carvery so I don't really want Chinese!

No comments:

Post a Comment