Saturday 20 June 2009

It's been a few days, things have been a bit busy! On Thursday I went to London to see a friend for a few hours and thankfully the roads were fairly clear. My housemate's sister came down the same day for a school reunion and when I returned home my housemate was visiting relatives so I let myself in and to my delight the living room had been cleared and re-arranged as well as my bedroom! His sister had done it, I love it!

Yesterday we went to a local carvery for a drink and some food, my housemate and his sister had the school reunion in the night and I was in bed when they returned... with 2 old school friends. I didn't like the attitude of the one lad - he was aggressive and rude whereas the other one was too 'in your face' repeating himself and playing footsie with my chair so I went to bed but the music was loud, and being a horrible drunk my housemate wouldn't turn it down so I didn't sleep well. When I got up he had cooked food but he was a prick to me straight away so I got into my chair, got my shoes on and left to visit my grandparents. I'm going to tell him he is not to have people back, he is not to play the music loud and he is not allowed anywhere near me if he's had a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment