Wednesday 16 September 2009

One of my friends got sent home from work last night as there was nothing there to do and she invited me over. I can't get in hers without help but luckily a guy she works with was going to be there so I went to the toilet before I left and text when I arrived. Her friend gave me a piggy back into the living room and placed me on the sofa.

After a few hours it was time for me to empty my bladder and I didn't know if he could get me to the bathroom so he left the room and my friend got a jug and we got me to the edge of the sofa, legs bent, trousers down, and I inserted the catheter. Not very ladylike but if a girl's gotta go a girl's gotta go!

I finally left and got into bed at about 7am! I felt really weak when I finally decided to get out of bed but I managed to sort myself out and have breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment