Tuesday 29 September 2009

For those who may be interested most paraplegics and quadriplegics cannot control their bladder or bowel and have to take measures to empty both at regular intervals. I think the all encompassing phrase 'I can not move or feel anything below the waist' explains this but some people don't quite grasp that and I've had a few questions here and there on various corners of the Internet.

Anyway, on Saturday I was feeling weak after such a late night Friday so didn't really feel like going anywhere but when I got into bed a friend called and persuaded me to go up hers. When I arrived her friend carried me like a princess onto the sofa and we caught up on all the gossip til I wanted to go home.

Sunday was spent in bed til my housemate wanted to be picked up from his weekend partying and he cooked us spag bol. He went to Tenby Monday morning to help his father at work and is coming back tonight as we are viewing an apartment tomorrow in a better location and then making the journey to Blackpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment