Tuesday 21 April 2009

The weather is fantastic again today, yesterday my friend and I went to our favourite 2 for 1 steak place and sat in the beer garden soaking up the rays. I had the call saying my car will be ready Thursday but now wish I'd chosen a convertible!

Right now I'm sat by my patio doors, one open, with my slide board on my lap using it as a table for my keyboard and mouse. My hair is damp from the shower I had earlier.

Lately, my tiny toes on my right foot have been moving, not at will but moving most of the time, it's fascinating to watch! I'm hoping maybe they'll move at will some time soon...

Later I want to try and get some high heels on, keep my ankles straight and maybe lift myself up, I'm sure if I keep trying I'll stand, right?

2 comments:

  1. " il put some high heels im sure if i keep trying il stand right" be careful because its more dangerous in heels maybe try flat shoes with a hard sole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering I can't actually stand anyway I don;t think it makes much difference lol!

    ReplyDelete