Thursday 23 April 2009

I'm really really pissed off at the moment. It started out a great day, picked my car up, I was OK driving it, went for food, went for a stroll by the river. Then, I was driving my friend and I to Asda and on a roundabout I fell sideways, I don't have the strength or muscle to get up easily and in my panic I mounted a roundabout and crashed into a tree.

The levers on my car are pull to accelerate and push to break, now in my eyes common sense would be push forward to speed up and pull back to brake and I'd been unsure all day, and when I was in my panic you can guess which way I was pulling the lever.

The car is fine, we are fine, but where I hit the tree my oil tank is bust, so I can't even use it now til they take it and repair it. Fucking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment