Sunday 26 April 2009

I met a Devotee Friday night, I'm not going to go into it too much but it was a very pleasant experience seeing as I was absolutely shitting myself with nerves incase he was one of the very small minority of 'bad' Devs. I'm always safe, I had a friend take me and gave him the room number and number of the guy, along with some instructions. Thankfully he was lovely, looked like a regular guy (I didn't know what to expect, so don't have a pop at me lol), friendly, and very polite and caring.

The insurance will be picking my car up Monday, and I've put up my old car for sale (it was a lovely little convertible that I can no longer drive as it is manual).

Just had a wobbly shower sat in my bath and eating a bar of Milka chocolate for breakfast haha x lives of the rich and famous hey! LOL! xx

1 comment:

  1. dear para princess
    its really been exiting to know that you have just dated your 1st devotee
    we would like to know more details about it
    if you dont mind
    its actually the first time someone like yourself experiences it and tals about it openly
    thanks

    ReplyDelete