Friday 24 April 2009

Seeing as summer's coming I thought I better make the effort and get the hairs off my legs, they're blonde anyway so they aren't noticeable, but it makes me feel better!

I rolled up to the side of my bath where I have an Archimedes bath chair that goes up and down, put my legs over the side of the bath and lifted myself over onto the bath chair. I don't like shaving so I have hair removal cream, I put on a pair of rubber gloves and squirted the cream into the one glove while I held myself steady with the other on the side of the bath and covered my right leg in the cream. I then did the left leg and waited 5 minutes before lowering myself into the bath and turning the shower head on to rinse it all off!

After getting out and drying and rubbing lotion in I checked them and they feel very nice and silky now!

No comments:

Post a Comment