Thursday 16 April 2009

I was fast asleep this morning when the buzzer to my apartment rang, I knew it'd be the people who deliver my catheters and stuff as they called yesterday. I hurried myself to the edge of the bed and was half way into my chair when they impatiently rang the buzzer again which made me panic. I nearly fell out of the chair twice trying to get in and by the time I got to the door they were gone. They KNOW I'm disabled, no one is up at 9am, I was really really pissed off! I got back into bed and called them, assuming it'd be the last number on my phone, started ranting and realised I had accidently called the people who want to run a Wheelchair Dancing show! I was so embarrassed haha!

After a few hours catch-up sleep I got up, had a wash and wriggled my way into a pair of black bootcut jeans and a vest. I always have fluffy socks on to keep my numb little toes warm!

It's raining here, had our summer over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment