Saturday 30 October 2010

So it's Halloweem weekend! My alarm went off at half 10 reminding me to pick up my friend for a Halloween Workshop. She had no idea what was entailed and wishing to be part of the Halloween spirit after my shower I wriggled into a Minnie Mouse dress complete with net tutu and thigh high socks. As the dress in empire lined I added my own saucy twist with a leather underbust corset. I eased my feet into red patent high heels with an ankle strap and bow, put my Minnie Mouse ears on and away we went.

On arrival a few people gave me approving looks, or maybe it was shock I can't tell! We got to the Workshop to find it full of children! We stayed anyway and I painted cutouts of a pumpkin and 2 bats. We went for food shortly after to an Italian and I had to get the corset off as I felt very faint and generally 'off'.

I am now in my apartment awaiting my housemate as we have pumpkins to carve!

No comments:

Post a Comment