Monday 25 October 2010

I am counting down the hours til I'm on that flight to Thailand, I've been Googling it all over and over! I'm so excited! I want to go to Egypt next!

It was sunny yet ice cold this morning when I got up for voluntary work. I made a sensible decision and chose to wear a grey knitted poncho to keep me warm over my grey jeans and t shirt. I've ordered fluffy over the knee socks for winter and a blanket with sleeves. I already have a thermal vest, 2 thermal jumpers and some thermal leggings as well as fluffy ankle boot slippers! I will not be cold this year!

Last week when I went to voluntary work I fell out of my wheelchair as the door to the building opens outwards and the ramp is steep. This time I called a lady from across the pavement and when I left asked for a member of staff to open it for me. I then went for a sandwich and sunbed, bought a few vests and a mini skirt. I love vests, they can be dressed up or down and layered. They don't get in the way of the wheelchair either.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah
    Enjoy Thailand, hope you have a great time.
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete