Thursday 21 October 2010

I didn't question why I was taped to my instructor, I would've thought it was pretty obvious seeing as I can't move my legs. Anyway, the weather's been dry for a while now, wish it would stay like this! I can handle the cold I just can't stand the rain. It affects my grip severely plus how is one supposed to wheel and hold an umbrella? Hopefully I'll miss the rain when I escape to Thailand in the not too distant future.

I went for my bi-weekly sunbed today, I didn't want to get off! I didn't bother looking around town, just came straight home so I could catch up with a few things as I was in London yesterday, left at half 2 and didn't get back til gone midnight. I've been applying for full time work on the hope I get a new wheelchair!

1 comment:

  1. On the wheelchair + umbrella front:
    I'm a wheelchair user too and hate getting rained on! Search "wheelybrella" on google - they're amazing! Some are quite rank colour wise but i found some purple ones :)

    ReplyDelete