Sunday 17 October 2010

Well should I say wheelchair users don't do a skydive? You will arrive before everyone else yet be kept til last because apparently it's 'harder work' for the whole team? This 'harder work' consisted on my feet being gaffer taped to my diver's feet. Big mission! Waking up at 5am to be there for 8am and then jumping at 1pm really took it out of me. I didn't have a good sleep as it was so I made up for it last night, I don't really feel that awake now to be honest! I'll have to improve on this post when I feel more 'with it' sorry guys!

1 comment:

  1. It being taken all together, wasn't it still fun?
    As to your question, I would say no, chair users should go for it. As for getting your legs taped to the master-diver, that's to prevent slip-stream-instability and therefore uncontrolled tumbling. Good On Y'a For Doing It!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete