Saturday 22 August 2009

Yesterday I went to my doctors for my holiday injections! My right arm feels like it's been punched now from the polio/diphtheria/tetanus shot. It doesn't affect my transfers - it only hurts if I raise my arm or lie on it. I slept on it for a while last night and the pain came into my dream!

Last night my housemate came back at about 4am, steaming drunk, and had me singing to him for hours! I was so tired when I decided to get out of bed. I'm lazy in the mornings anyway - I won't go to the bathroom, I'll do a catheter into a bag instead and go back to sleep!

I'm expecting a couple of parcels any day soon, a wonderful friend across the sea has sent me some amazing shoes that I've always coveted and never bought. I really can not wait to open them when they arrive, pull my leg into the air and ease them onto my floppy little feet. I have a screw driver to help ease my toes through if my fingers won't fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment