Monday 10 August 2009

I've had a really busy week with way too much to be writing about but I'll try to summarise! Some lads I know were off on a stag party in Ibiza on Thursday and wanted some girls to strip on the bus so I arranged for my sister to go and they said I could do the lesbian spot too so I went for the journey to the airport and back. About 2 hours in I felt really queasy and felt my stomach and I was really bloated. Thankfully I brought catheters with bags as well as the little ones I use over the toilet so I lay down on the seats and my sister held my legs up and got the catheter in. I filled the bag up to a litre in volume! No wonder I felt ill!

My sister stayed over Thursday night and I took her back to her home town Friday with my housemate and he took me out for a belated birthday meal. On Saturday I went to Barry and picked up a friend to stay over that night. My housemate and his friend joined me on the journey and on the way there we decided to take advantage of the weather and bought 2 disposable BBQ's and some food. We all drove to Ogmore and my housemate carried me on his back down onto the beach and placed me on a rock with my wheelchair cushion underneath me. It was a lush BBQ and we headed back when the tide started to come in. Back at home my housemate carried me to the apartment above ours but I didn't enjoy it there so carried me back.

On Sunday it was sunny again but when it's hot it's too much being in the wheelchair as it's not comfortable to relax in - I wanted to go back inside so my housemate sorted a bean bag out and placed me on that, nice and comfy! I took my shirt off to get some more sun and have a bit of sunburn now!

No comments:

Post a Comment