Wednesday 19 August 2009

I had a lovely dream last night. Occasionally I have a dream where I am aware I am dreaming and can manipulate the surroundings and situations. I was at a house party listening to my favourite music with some people who were my friends (I didn't recognise their faces but people are often different in dreams). I suddenly realised I was dreaming and started having a dance to the music and walking about. I knew it wouldn't last long and it didn't but I woke up really happy knowing I'd had fun.

I got up and decided I wanted to wash my hair so I pulled up by the side of my bath (I have a bath chair that goes up and down) and manoeuvred the chair so the front castor were facing forward. I pressed the controls for the bath chair but the battery was flat so I put it on charge and had some breakfast while I waited. After about half an hour I got myself into the bath and used the shower head to wash my hair and body, scrubbing my lifeless legs and feet as well as my toned upper half.

When I was done I placed a towel on my chair hanging down so I could put my feet on it too and got in my chair and wheeled to the bedroom where I got into bed and moisturised myself. When I do my legs I find I get a better all over effect if I lie back and pull each leg into the air and rub my entire leg. Probably good for circulation too. I pay extra attention to my feet. I got dressed and shuffled back into my chair ready to face the day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment