Monday 1 June 2009

It was a lovely day again yesterday. I got myself out of bed and had a shower and washed my hair just before my housemate and his friend returned from the shop with their beers. I got into bed, put some tanning moisturiser on and pulled some knickers on and put a denim skirt over my head and pulled it down to my waist and did it up before putting a dusky pink vest on. I slid into my chair and could hear the boys talking about going to some pond so I volunteered myself to join them and put some make up on ready.

I did a catheter before we left and my housemate lifted me into my car and we all went to pick up another one of the boys and then went on to one of their friends houses where I got lifted out of the driver seat and placed securely in my chair as the others got their stuff ready to leave.

We followed their car and went to a lovely reservoir with a play area. There were ducks and swans with their cute babies bobbing about and the boys played frisbee and ball until the gates were due to be shut. There were no toilets around so we went to KFC and had food and I went to the toilet there. We then went onto the house we were at earlier and I got carried into the back garden. I didn't realise how much sun I'd caught until one of the boys pointed out my strap marks!

Today I persuaded my housemate to come out and enjoy the sun so he made sandwiches and we went to another park which had loads of ducks and a nice walk around the water, I had him push me and we sat in the sun for a bit laughing and chatting. He realised he left the sandwiches in the fridge lol! We came back when the sun was gone from where we were sat and now he's preparing dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Haha sounds like a reeeely fun day! yeh the sun was way too hot! lol i have sun burn on my nose lol :P Glad you had fun x (xPretendx@yahoo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete