Tuesday 9 June 2009

Today has been half and half all round, the weather is neither here nor there, nothing has happened, it's just another day. On the weekend I decided to have a party so we picked up my housemates friends and all came back here, it was the one lads birthday and he was already rather drunk and started swimming on the carpet which was funny until he started spitting out the imaginary water. He was sick on the wall and when he was dragged to the bathroom he smashed my toilet up. My housemate had to replace it the next day - I didn't even want to look at the bathroom.

In April last year I took out a contract with Carphone Warehouse for a laptop and dongle and the laptop never came! I finally sorted it out and it arrived recently but I already have a laptop so I just sold it to a guy from Blackwood. He was cute too! Wish I had washed my hair and had my make up on now lol!

Just wondering whether or not to go to the supermarket!

No comments:

Post a Comment