Monday 15 June 2009

You probably know I have trouble sleeping and Saturday night was no exception - I was still in that limbo between being awake and sleeping when the sun started to come up but I dropped off shortly after only to be woken up by my housemate. Now I didn't hear him come in. What I did hear was him talking loudly on his phone in the living room. I always leave all the doors open so he may as well have been by my bed. I shouted loudly, using expletives, to shut my door and the living room door and went back to sleep only to hear the heavy bass from the music he listens too reverberating through the walls. I was fuming. It wasn't even 7am! I called him from my mobile and told him to turn it f*&!ing down and after a while he turned it off altogether.

At about 2pm I got out of bed, wearily shuffled into my chair and had a wash and stuff, got dressed and made my appearance in the living room where he and his friend were hanging about, cooking dinner. I got on the sofa and went online for a bit til dinner was ready, ate that and decided we should go out for day.

The car was so hot inside, I'm always a bit worried in case the leather is too hot for my skin. We all got in, they wanted to get drink from the shop so we went to the shop first and then drove to a reservoir with a lay-by, parked up and all got out to sit by the car. There was an ice-cream van there so I went for one and it cost £3!! Extortionate! When the sun started to go we came back home, getting a KFC on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment