Friday 22 January 2010

I've been texting that guy this week but to be honest the texts he sends give nothing away, no 'hello gorgeous', no kisses at the end, no clue whether he is going to (or wants to see me) and he only texts briefly. I didn't see him online last night and he didn't text today and come 7pm I caved and asked him 'where's my buddy?'. He replied that he would be seeing the lads upstairs later and would pop in. I didn't believe him as he said that 3 times the week before and didn't so I told him so.

At about half 9 he text asking what I'm up to so I said watching The Big Bang Theory and he text saying he was upstairs and did I want to go up. I said wait til 10 as I really enjoy The Big Bang Theory and come get me. I quickly put some make up on and he came and carried me upstairs at 10pm, carefully placing me on the sofa. He sat on the arm of the sofa for a while, putting his arm not around me but behind me, his hand resting on my shoulder. When he moved to have a smoke I rearranged my legs and was conscious of how skinny they look even with my tight jeans on. Well, they used to be tight, when I still had legs that worked.

After a few hours I felt my abdomen and it was a bit bloated so I knew it was time to use the toilet. He took me there and I struggled to get my jeans down and pee, even more so to pull my knickers and jeans back up. I moved from side to side holding onto the sink, radiator or windowsill til I was decent and called him to carry me back to the safety of the sofa.

When it was time to leave he carried me back, placed me in my chair which didn't have the brakes on and it was a little awkward til he leaned down and we kissed. He said he'll probably see me tomorrow (he's always upstairs with the lads I know). I saw him out, locked the door and told my housemate about the goings on of the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Scary and exciting I would imagine. Sounds like he might be interested! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete