Monday 11 January 2010

I was bored on Friday and knew they were all congregating in an apartment above mine so I grabbed some catheters and my keys, got outside and rang their buzzer. What I didn't bank on was getting stuck on the snow/ice and I was trying to wheel yet getting nowhere ha ha! Luckily one lad came down and pulled me in and carried me to the apartment upstairs.

The lads are fascinated by the chair, they all compete in it who can wheelie best and drive in one furthest and one managed to topple the chair even though I have the anti-tip bar!

I'm a naturally hyper, chatty person and I like to amuse myself and did just that and they were all so quiet that come 5am I was playing with the curtains and the lad who rescued me asked did I want to go home. I don't think I could've said yes faster! He came too and we chatted for a while and he fell asleep on the sofa under my super furry pink blanket and on a pink fluffy heart shaped pillow. I obviously took a picture of that and got it on the Internet! I went into my own bed and when I heard him wake up called him in to talk some more. When he left he said he'd probably be back later so I left the door unlocked and went to bed at 8pm as I didn't sleep much the night prior and woke at 3am, had dinner and came online for a bit then went back to bed.

At 6am I heard a noise and it was that lad steaming drunk. I called him into my room and he took his clothes off bar his pants which was just so funny, I didn't know what to think of that. He jumped in the bed and started having a good old natter, talking and laughing and one of the other lads soon came down too and was like a stand-up comedian in the room. I laughed so hard I hurt where I can't feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment