Saturday 23 January 2010

I went for a carvery and to the cinema with the girl I went out with last Friday (the sister of the lad I've been writing about) and took extra time to curl my hair ensuring I didn't accidentally place anything hot in my numb lap. At the cinema the car park was full so I had to park quite far away. At half 9 the lad text saying to let him know when I'm back. I got back at about 1am and he came down and we went to bed after a bit and messed about. It did get quite heated and even though I'm numb from the waist down I swear my pussy was pulsing, the nerves are stupid and don't know they're severed so I was getting quite frustrated as the feeling makes me want to feel something inside me which I can't. I didn't say anything, I'm not ready to take it further for a start! I can still feel that feeling now as I remember, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment