Sunday 4 October 2009

On Saturday some of my housemate's friends were supposed to go out with him but they didn't answer their phones so I took him where he needed to go. He was very restless through the evening and called a few friends and decided he wanted to visit one in Newport. I got myself together and we drove up. There were a few odd steps into his friend's house so he and his friend carried me in the chair into the living room where there were 3 other people and 2 dogs. One started barking and came up to me and I really hate dogs, I panicked straight away and a girl on the sofa said 'it's OK they're friendly' to which I relied 'I don't care, I have a phobia' which is far easier than saying I don't like dogs which always leads to questions and stupid comments.

After a while I had my eye on a comfy chair and transferred in and one of the boys sat in my chair. They all had a drink and after a while I had to get my housemate to carry me to the bathroom. It was a little too late so I asked the house owner if I could borrow a pair of bottoms and we changed my jeans on the sofa where I stayed til we left at about 10am Sunday morning.

The sun was out in force, I was really tired so my housemate drove back and we went to bed as soon as we got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment