Saturday 10 October 2009

I had no plans yesterday when my friend text me saying she was coming home from work early and invited me over. She asked me to pick up some thing in the shop for someone she knows and I made my way over. We got to the house for this someone and I gave him what he asked for and he only gave me half the money, said 'I have to owe you £25' and walked off. I was fuming, I asked my friend to sort it out and she just said 'I don't know him that well' and there was a big fuss and the man just left with 2 other boys. What a complete prize prick. If I saw him on the way to my friend's house I would've ran him over.

Anyway when we arrived my friend was getting my chair out when one of her neighbours was leaving his mother's and asked if we needed help. He carried me in like a princess and my friend brought my chair. After a while the girl who owned the house where I got ripped off called as they had trashed her house and the police were there. I did a quick catheter and got into my chair from the sofa and my friend helped me out of her house and to the car. We picked the other girl up with her friend and returned to my friend's house.

When I decided to go home my friend came with me and we encouraged some of the lads from the apartment upstairs to join us. After they left I had a lie down and then I took my friend home!

No comments:

Post a Comment