Thursday 19 August 2010

Today I woke up at 10am and it was looking sunny. I did my usual bathroom thing and wiggled into a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t shirt with my new stray kitty following me waiting for whatever food I was having. Turns out I ran out of cereal last night so I made do with some cooked chicken and Parma ham and chucked some down for the cat. I tied my now short hair on top of my head, got my long black wig on and did my make up then made my way to the car, got in and dismantled my wheelchair as usual and put in beside me.

I drove to my favourite photographer's house. He is a witch and a Reiki Master and I was off for my Attunement which is like my first lesson and means I can use it on myself and others in the hope of being able to help speed up healing and such. He was interested to see if my aura was the same through my body seeing as I was paralysed and he picked up on some things I hadn't mentioned which weren't obvious such as extra nerve damage on one side. There was another lady there and we all took turns practicing Reiki on each other. Whether or not it was power of suggestion or it really had some sort of affect I could feel extra tingling in my legs and think I felt changes in both their auras where injuries had been. It was interesting either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment