Friday 27 August 2010

It's tent time again this weekend as I prepare for Creamfields! I had 2 sunbeds this week which is usual for me. On Monday when I went though I was getting my chair out and I heard a voice ask if I needed help. Seeing as my chair was ready to go I declined and the voice asked if it was a wheelchair as the car door was in the way. I looked up to see a mid 40's year old overweight woman sat outside the cafe where I park and I answered yes. The fool then made an 'aww love you' sort of noise to which I obviously assertively said 'I don't want your pity, thanks'. I should have been 'awwing' at her for being so God damn ugly and old but I don't do thinks like that because it's RUDE!

On my way to the Post Office I hit a lip in the paving stones and slowly tumbled out of my chair. A man came to my aid so I quickly explained my legs don't work so merely assisting me will not help (I've had people offer a hand or arm before, thanks guys!) so he got me back in my chair safely. An old man then decided to inform me the Olympics were over to which I dryly replied 'thanks'.

Anyway,all 4 wigs I ordered have arrived now so I don't have to live in hair hell and they even stay on when I fall out of my chair haha!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes people don't know just what to say...and then they say it anyway.
    Backlog51

    ReplyDelete