Sunday 8 August 2010

My housemate and I went to Thailand last November and stayed in Bangkok but had a day trip to Pattaya where we realised it was better than Bangkok with a beach as well as a lot of things to see and do. Where my housemate has been in London he has seen adverts in the London Metro for Pattaya for 2 weeks £400. I did an online search and found a 5* hotel in Pattaya (on the North bit) for 2 weeks plus flights £820 each! When we went before we went for just over a week and flights were about £500 each and the accommodation which was 3* cost I think £12 between us per night but a search on hotels in Pattaya is at least £30 a night and that's probably not 5*, not that that matters - you just get posher facilities and more of them in a 5*. Our stay in Bangkok was wonderful, the staff were great!

So anyway, we're going to go to Pattaya for 2 weeks woo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I love your work and have been reading your blog and thought I'd email you asking if you would like to do a photo shoot with me? It would be an honour to work with you. :) I can travel to you, too.

    I don't have much in the way of a portfolio right now, but here's the link anyway:
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/1652272

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Take care,
    Maja

    ReplyDelete