Sunday 7 November 2010

A mischievous cat came in through the side window today and was in the hall when my housemate spotted it, it was a grey stripey one, very friendly and a bit fluffy. My cat did not like this and went nuts so we had to shut the door while I played with this new cat. My housemate had to usher it out which was a shame, I would like lots of cats ha x he thinks he's seen a stray by his girlfriend's house and said if it is still there he will bring it home.

I am eagerly anticipating Thailand, half the weather reports suggest scattered torrential storms but knowing that part of the world it only absolutely chucks it down for about half an hour. Excitement for Egypt is on it's way too.

I have a nail appointment tomorrow ready for Thailand and may pop a quick sunbed in as I haven't been in over a week. I have my mosquito bands, insect repellent and factor 30 spray ready and we've found our passports.

No comments:

Post a Comment