Monday 27 September 2010

My lad and I went to a burlesque event this evening with his older sister and her husband. I 'liked' the company on Facebook after attending a burlesque event earlier in the year and they sent me an email advertising their event for tonight. I booked 4 tickets as my housemate was to come with his latest beau but he had a last minute call for work so had to pull out.

I had a look online and got some vouchers for a lovely chain restaurant named Zizzi, it is an Italian and we go there often as there are always money off vouchers online and it is nice food.

Last time we went to the burlesque people in the audience were dressed up so I picked out my pink gingham under bust corset and did it up at the front while my lad tightened the laces at the back. It was weird transferring as it is so rigid I can't move! It was weird wheeling too so I had my lad push me about (any excuse!). I also wore a pair on navy almost skin tight jeans, pink ankle socks to hide my still bandaged foot, pink ballet pumps and a white cardigan. Under the corset I wore a white tight vest with a frill detail on the bust which complimented the corset. I styled my hair and did my make up with false eyelashes and red glittery eyeliner.

The show was brilliant and I uploaded pictures of me in my outfit onto the wonderful Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment