Thursday 10 December 2009

My housemate worked away again this week and last night I spilled a milkshake in my car so today had to fill a bowl with warm water, balance it on my lap with a sponge and cleaning spray plus towel and get it to the car, wheelie-ing over the door lip on the way out, without spilling a drop! I spilled the drink behind the passenger seat so had to lean forward to get the seat forward and scrub the floor. I did it, it took a while but I succeeded! While I was there I thought |I may as well give my seat a clean as I had an accident before and I put the towel on the seat. After putting the bowl and stuff back I transferred onto the towel, brought the wheelchair in and went for a sunbed. I always need help getting in the sunbed door as there is a high step, I couldn't get myself in. The rest is easy!

When I got home my housemate was back and I got excited, after all the trouble we've had the last week I thought 'yay we can make it up' but he had other plans. Shows how much he cares for out friendship hey! |He asked to move my car, turns out that snobby bitch he's been seeing behind her parents back has booked a hotel and champagne etc. A cheap hotel and cheap champagne, classy. I told him I was upset over his priorities but I want him to have fun so I dug out some proper fetish handcuffs, a ball gag (for the mouth) and bondage tape for him to take. I've used that ball gag on all my customers so had a giggle to myself. I told him he couldn't go as he was as he looked like a tramp so made him shave, shower and wear something nice. She's confessed to her parents about him and they can't do much as she's moving to London over Christmas.

That's all I'm willing to confess today haha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment