Sunday 12 June 2016

Where to Find Me Online

Hello strangers, I thought I'd give you a list of where to find me. 

My links, first of all, are on my Yahoo Group in the links section. 

I am not on Facebook so if you "find me" do let me know so I can report the account. I only have one Twitter account so the same rules apply. Please note there have been people masquerading as me on YouTube. I only have one YouTube account, if you locate another, or a full clip, please alert me. These "tips" will always be anonymous, just between me and you. I am on YuVuTu, and, of course, AdultWork.

Please may I express that pirated clips are usually of a lesser quality. I am a real person, I run my own affairs and I earn my own money. Why anyone would want to "steal" from a disabled lady I do not know but every time a clip is pirated I am not benefiting in ANY way. I do struggle to make ends meet; I pay my own rent and other expenses essential to life - I do not receive assistance from family or anyone else. I did open a GoFundMe and despite it's "hits" I haven't got very far with it.

If you wish to contact me please email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment