Thursday 2 December 2010

It's not getting warmer but the snow has subsided. I kept warm yesterday in a brown patterned skirt with tights and thigh high socks plus a thermal jumper with another jumper over it. I had some some wonderfully warm gloves sent to me by a dear friend - cashmere lined and even they didn't work against the weather today and my fingers were freezing. I've been looking for warm clothes but I don't see many that I like. I follow my own fashion.

I haven't had any problems with the snow as it wasn't as severe as last Winter but it's only November. I'm going out at half 5 to see my friend and go for food.

2 comments:

  1. I remember getting off a plane from Hawaii where it was 84 Degrees (F) and landing in New York where it was 10 Degrees (F), cultural and mteteorilogical shock at the same time. GOOGLE "Battery Powered Heated Gloves".
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming back from a vacation, especially, from temperate back to COLD is a real downer. Let me know if you need some battery powered heated gloves (or socks), I'll get you the link.
    Backlog

    ReplyDelete