Tuesday 29 June 2010

It's been a bit too hot lately and today I struggled to get out of bed. As soon as I got up I felt hotter and started to get sticky with sweat, felt faint and had to lie back down. It's cloudy now so it's cooler. I like the warm don't get me wrong but May is hot enough! If there was a breeze it would help!

On Saturday it was a friend's engagement party. In my honest opinion this friend claims every guy she meets is special and she likes him a lot. She got pregnant straight away which is wonderful as she wants a child as does her man but they've barely been together since Christmas. Anyway, I got up and had a shower in the bath and washed my hair and decided on a pair of skinny grey satin jeans, a pale yellow Hello Kitty t shirt and cream high heels. It's so awkward with my toes I use a screwdriver to force them straight in my shoes. My lad and I made our way to the venue where there was a slight decline and I let myself freewheel and I knew moments before it happened that I was going to pop out of my chair and I did ha ha! This man ran over and gave me his arm as if I was just going to grab it and stand up, which is why I'm in a wheelchair of course *rolls eyes*. I made it with some real help from my lad and enjoyed the party for a few hours before returning home.

My friend called inviting us to a house party so we drove over and my lad carried me like a princess down the steps and into the house. She was insanely drunk and really pissed me off so we left shortly after!

No comments:

Post a Comment