Tuesday 23 March 2010

I had such a busy week last week. On Tuesday I had an appointment with an optician to check my eyes for suitability for laser eye surgery and I booked it right there and then for this Wednesday! After the check up I couldn't really see properly as they put drops in my eyes and I felt a bit sick so my lad and me went into some shops briefly before moving onto a restaurant named Old Orleans for dinner.

Thursday I made my way to London to see a dear friend and we had a fantastic time as well as a slap up meal and Friday I picked my sister up for work and we chilled all weekend til I took her home late yesterday evening.

Today my housemate returned from his weekend and we went for a meal. Whilst there my friend text saying her brother (my lad) had changed his relationship status on FaceBook. I checked on my phone and saw a request to have him as my boyfriend. I found it a bit rude to just change it and not discuss it so I waited til I got home and he popped over and I asked him what changed his mind about not putting names on things and was he absolutely sure and he explained how much he likes me and cares about me so I accepted the request and, well, I'm in a relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment