Tuesday 12 May 2009

I'm in the hotel ready for the morning and I am amused because the guy at reception kept forgetting I was in a wheelchair, tried to remove it twice when I was getting out of the car after he had already seen me in it as I had to get out to get help, then get back in. He told me to park nearer the bushes so the car next to me could get in (I don't have a disabled badge yet so had to park 'regular'), it was comical!

In the room he showed me the shower room as if that would help seeing as there is no bench and I'm not taking my chair in! The toilet is higher than normal toilets but there is no bar to hold onto and being on my own I don't want to chance falling so did my catheter on the bed. I had already started to pee but caught it just in time - only had to rinse my bottoms a little bit.

Breakfast is after half 7 so I think I'll be off to sleep very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment